Weight Loss Choices- Comparing Your Options
Jan 10, 2015 by Dr. Justin Hoffman
Below is a partial list of the most common surgical interventions for obesity as well as some of the most common diets for weight loss. Look and compare!
Dr. Hoffman says: “Not all diets and weight loss programs are the same”
In fact there are many ways to lose weight. Some can offer you healthy and effective tools to change your life for the better. While others can be invasive, costly, require surgery and have long term side effects. Many of the invasive surgical procedures are aimed only at treating the symptom of being overweight and do absolutely nothing to address the underlying reason for the weight gain. Other more natural and holistic approaches seek to treat any underlying imbalances which may be the causes of weight gain. In turn, this allows for overall improvements in physiologic function which can favorably effect the duration and quality of one’s life.
With all of the choices out there as to which method of weight loss is best for you, making that decision can sometimes seem quite overwhelming. Below is a list of some of the most common weight loss methods, diets and surgeries. Take a look, compare and draw your own conclusions from the information.
SURGERIES for weight loss:
DIETS for weight loss:
1. Nutrisystem: What do I need to know about nutrisystem?
2. Weight Watchers: What do I need to know about weight watchers?
weight loss and heart disease risk reduction. (Research)
4. South Beach: What is the south beach diet?
5. Medifast: What is medifast?
6. Sonoma Diet: What is the Sonoma diet?
7. The Rice Diet Solution: What is the rice diet solution?
8. The Anti-Inflammatory Diet: What is the anti-inflammatory diet?
9. Allopathic diet: What is the allopathic diet?
—–What is allopathic medicine?
10. The zone diet: What do I need to know about the zone diet?
11. Jenny Craig: What do I need to know about Jenny Craig?
12. Ornish diet: What do I need to know about the ornish diet?
13. The Pritikin principle: What do I need to know about the pritikin principle?
You can contact the offices of Dr. Hoffman by calling: